Program / Project Manager (m/f/d)
FormFactor is the world’s leading manufacturer of precision test equipment and probe cards in the semiconductor industry. At our site in Thiendorf, north of Dresden, we develop and manufacture wafer probers for a wide range of applications. Our devices are used, among other things, in research and development for precise electronic measurements on semiconductor wafers to ensure the quality and reliability of the components to be tested.
We are looking for a committed
Program / Project Manager (m/f/d)
Our offer makes us as unique as you:
- Our challenging and varied range of tasks offers you plenty of scope for design and innovation
- With an individual and intensive familiarization plan, you will introduce your colleagues to their new tasks in the best possible way
- Good work should pay off! That’s why we offer you an attractive salary, including vacation and Christmas bonuses, as well as a share in the company’s success.
- Work-life balance is important! With 30 days of vacation per year, flexible working hours and the possibility of a temporary home office, we support you in achieving this.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. We focus on a pleasant, friendly working atmosphere and international collegiality.
- Internal training opportunities as well as an open knowledge transfer offer you a perfect platform for your individual development
- Many other individual benefits (e.g. company bike) which we would be happy to present to you in a personal meeting.
- We would also reimburse relocation costs (if you meet the relevant requirements).
In our company you are responsible for:
- Coordinating the activities of multiple departments required for new product development or order fulfillment and becoming the main focal point for internal and external communications regarding the project.
- Using the standard New Product Introduction (NPI) process as a backbone, support efforts to produce a product that addresses the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to further refine and optimizing both the project management function as well as the overall NPI process.
- Coordinating all project team meetings (sub meetings can be coordinated by responsible parties as needed).
- Recording all meeting minutes and action items and sharing with the team and to the project folder on the company network.
- Developing and updating project schedule and project plan.
- Reporting at business review meetings, to steering committee any potential schedule, performance, cost risks to the successful completion of the project.
- Escalating conflicts to the reporting manager in timely manner such that situation can be resolved quickly.
- Coordinating all cross department activities with the managers of the respective departments and lobbies for resources as needed.
- Keeping other departments up to date by inviting them to project meetings as appropriate and coping them on all meeting minutes, action items and other correspondence relative to the specific project or customer order.
- Establishing guidelines, formats and templates for project management group.
What you should bring with you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, business or a comparable course of study (diploma, bachelor’s/master’s degree). MBA/MS Engineering management degree preferred.
- You have professional experience in a comparable position and you have already managed complex engineering projects.
- You are holding a PMP certification.
- You ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience writing and managing business specifications, technical specifications, project plans and project documentation experience in Oracle Mfg/Supply chain areas.
- You have professional experience in the application of project management concepts and techniques and can demonstrate that you have successfully completed projects on time and within budget and other requirements.
- You bring experience in interdisciplinary and international project work.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- You have a proactive, service-oriented personality as well as a structured and communicative way of working.
- You are also interested in international business traveling (<20%)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. You are welcome to send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!